layers of goodness
Price according to your measurements
- Classy and smart
- Ideal for sturdy worktops
- Can be used indoors
Beech laminate will make your home look amazing. Its slender design is ideal for creating designer interiors. Its construction makes it very hard-wearing so you can use it for a large number of applications.
Show off your creativity with custom-made table tops, sturdy worktops or original store counters. BauBuche laminate panels bring a touch of "decor" to the simplest furniture so that your benches and indoor stools will be as beautiful as they are durable and tough.
Want something on a larger scale? Use these panels for walls, ceilings or even modernising your steps and staircases.
- To clean, use a soft cloth soaked with cleaning products
- Protect your panel by regularly applying a special wax or oil
Beech laminate is also called lamiwood or veneer wood. It is as easy to work with as solid wood. After sanding each surface, you can apply a protective varnish or stain to tint the panel. For use outdoors or in a humid environment, you will need to apply a protective coat or treatment (varnish, stain, saturating treatment).
- Outside: somewhere sheltered only
Cut out your beech laminate panel from your measurements right now with our online virtual designer.
- Thicknesses 20-35 mm
- Minimum dimensions 240 x 240 mm
- Maximum dimensions 1800 x 660 mm
- Color Dark
- conseil de John layers of goodness
- conseil 1 Classy and smart
- conseil 2 Ideal for sturdy worktops
- conseil 3 Can be used indoors