Stainless steel tread plate with a raw finish
No more slipping and sliding!
Price according to your measurements !
- Doesn't rust
- Can be driven over by light vehicles
If you have a DXF file,, upload it here..
Just like steel with a tread plate finish, this 304 L stainless steel is non-slip and has an unfinished, matte appearance. This extremely versatile sheet with its diamond or checkered plate design is a stainless steel that can be used for all indoor and outdoors works.
As it's sturdier than aluminium, 304 L non-slip stainless steel is often used on the bottom of doors or to cover manholes and channels. Ideal for preventing falls in rainy weathy, this stainless steel will not rust over time.
With stainless properties that stands up to anything (no risk of rusting), and uncommon resistance to corrosion, UV light and temperature variations, non-slip stainless steel is a metal for any situation.
- Thickness 4 mm
- Minimum dimensions 40 x 40 mm
- Maximum dimensions 2980 x 1230 mm
- Look Scratches visible on both sides (*)
- conseil de John No more slipping and sliding!
- conseil 1 Non-slip
- conseil 2 Doesn't rust
- conseil 3 Can be driven over by light vehicles