Bright 316L Marine Stainless Steel
Price according to your measurements !
- Resistent to the sea air
- Perfect for outdoor use
- Comes with film protection
If you have a DXF file,, upload it here..
Bright 316L Marine Stainless Steel is much more suited than to aggressive or wet environments than 304 stainless steel due to its added nickel and chrome content. The result is a material that stands up to anything.
Perfectly suited to saltwater and marine applications, it is ideal for use on boats and swimming pools, but is also used in the pharmaceutical, medical, paramedical, food and hospital domains.
The shiny side is protected by a film layer. The unfinished appearance and the thickness make 316L unfinished marine-grade stainless steel very hard to scratch and gives it great resistance to corrosion and chemicals.
- Thickness 2 mm
- Minimum dimensions 40 x 40 mm
- Maximum dimensions 2980 x 1480 mm
- Look Visible scratches on the non-filmed side (back)(*)
- conseil de John Yo ho!
- conseil 1 Resistent to the sea air
- conseil 2 Perfect for outdoor use
- conseil 3 Comes with film protection