Raw Steel Tread Plate
Handbrake fan refrain!
Price according to your measurements
- Very good for welding
- Good mechanical strength
- Wear and shock resistant
If you have a DXF file,, upload it here..
Particularly appreciated by designers looking for surface patterning, with its black finish the S235JR steel tread plate is an acclaimed material for decorative purposes.
Prized for its strength and weight, non-slip unpolished steel is ideal for your floor plates, walkways and other welding work.
Non-slip steel is a metal that is prone to rusting, it is possible that slight traces of rust will be present on your cuts.
Its surface patterning gives it its non-slip properties, whether dry, wet or greasy. This non-slip steel is characterised by high shock and abrasion resistance as well as resistance to the passage of light vehicles.
We recommend applying a surface treatment as it will rust will rapidly.
Thickness: pattern 7 mm / core 5 mm
- Thickness 5 mm
- Minimum dimensions 40 x 40 mm
- Maximum dimensions 2980 x 1480 mm
- Look Scratches visible on both sides (*)
- conseil de John Handbrake fan refrain!
- conseil 1 Very good for welding
- conseil 2 Good mechanical strength
- conseil 3 Wear and shock resistant