3-ply fir tree panel
oh Christmas tree, how lovely are your panels...
Price according to your measurements
- Ideal for making furniture
- Can be easily worked
- Resistant to bending
3-ply fir tree softwood panels can be used for multiple applications, both indoors and outdoors. This kind of wood is made of 3 different layers, which makes it very hard-wearing while remaining light. 3-ply fir tree panels have a very characteristic look with a lot of knots and veins on the surface.
Whether you want a bench, table or even a guest bed, use our online virtual designer to design your pieces and put together your own creation.
In your garden, you can use these 3-ply natural wood panels to create a custom-made gate or shutters. In your apartment or house, three-ply fir panels are great for making partitions or screens to separate off different spaces.
As decoration, you can transform your panels into custom furniture. For outdoor use, treat these panels with a stain or saturating oil.
- To clean, use a soft cloth soaked with cleaning products
- Protect your panel by regularly applying a special wax or oil
3-ply fir tree panels is a raw material made of 3 different layers from the same type of tree which are bonded together to make something that is very hard-wearing and tough yet very lightweight.
If you need to store these panels, lie them flat or at 90° on shims in a dry, contained space.
- Thickness 19 mm
- Minimum dimensions 240 x 240 mm
- Maximum dimensions 1800 x 1200 mm
- Color Natural
- Quality Wood A/B
- conseil de John oh Christmas tree, how lovely are your panels...
- conseil 1 Ideal for making furniture
- conseil 2 Can be easily worked
- conseil 3 Resistant to bending